Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 10, 2008

1st blog

Hey now! Welcome to anyone who happens upon the official Black Hawk Homes blog page. My name is eck and I'll be your host today and every day for that matter... Our immediate goal is to head traffic toward our new web site, which will debut around April 1 2008! The upgraded site will be a serious improvement from what exists now on blackhawkproperty.com. The new site will be a flash based format and is going to look very slick! Now, we are a manufactured home dealer, so its all about our homes and services. But for those in the market for a new home, this will be the premier site on the entire web- trust! It is my belief this new site will raise the eyebrows not only of folks in the manufactured home industry, but the entire housing industry! I don't want to give away too many secrets here. You'll have to keep coming back to hear whats on tap! I'll share a little bit, I guess. In the meantime, if you have any questions, comments, etc. feel free to post. This blog is going to be quite active at least until we generate hits to the new site! I'm looking forward to having fun with this. Don't be shy- join in!

No comments:


Fun in the sun!