Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

suns lose : (

Now I wish I didn't rush home to watch that game. Referees robbed the Suns out of a win last night. If I knew that was going to happen, I would've found something else to do with my time. Anyway, continuing our endless barrage of blogging about manufactured homes... I am pre-occupied with closing one of our deals. Get this, we've been working on a deal for this lady for more than a month. The finance company comes up with more and more conditions as we go... That always frustrates me to no end! Why can't you come up with ALL of the conditions UP FRONT? Is that so hard? Apparently it is... This particular lender is notorious for this crap. I won't name names, but don't push me! They came up with one I've never seen before. They want a copy of the SELLER'S driver's license. What the hell is that all about? I understand needing the BUYER'S drivers license and SS card, but the seller? No way, weirdos. I guess if we want the loan to fund, we'll get the copy for them. Freaks. OK, I'm done- its making more more mad. Arizona manufactured homes. Thats what its all about. Black Hawk Homes and the manufactured homes we sell. Thank you and good day....

No comments:


Fun in the sun!