Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Dang! I posted to every blog before I realized it is St. Patrick's day today! Better late than never, I guess. St. Patty's is one of those not really a holiday holidays. No one gets a day off, no one goes on vacation, banks are open, the post office is open, I AM WORKING. Just what the hell kind of holiday is this anyway? Answer: A drinking one! Ah, yes. A wee bit of the Irish! God bless you people. You don't really need to have a whole holiday in order to drink some beer though, do ya? Nevertheless, St. Patty's day is on the calendar every year and will be for all eternity. What does this have to do with manufactured homes in Arizona? Absolutely nothing. So what. I can make up something easy enough... I got it- St. Patrick's day SALE at Black Hawk Homes! Just come on in to our sales center today wearing green AND holding a green beer. You must then give that green beer to me... After that, I'll make you a great deal on a brand new manufactured home! How's that?! It'll be a fine time, lassy! Is that Scottish? Whatever, man. Same island. Bring your Irish Spring soap, green beer, and U2 CD's down to Black Hawk Homes today and get the best deal you could every dream of on a new manufactured home from Black Hawk... I mean GREEN HAWK Homes! Today only. Don't worry Cindo de Mayo is only a couple months away. There's another drinking holiday. Lushes.

No comments:


Fun in the sun!