Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

No Green

I was bad yesterday. I did not wear green. I did not drink. I did not go to any parties. I did not listen to U2. I did not eat Lucky Charms, nothing. I didn't even get a wee bit of the Irish! Dang. No worries. I have this blog. Dedicated to my unending work here at Black Hawk Homes. The blog mission is in full force. As of today, I'm up to 7 of them. I will have to create at least 10 and then continue to update them daily. Kinda losing track of whats what here... I actually have a method to all of this madness believe it or not! I won't reveal my secrets, though! Ha! The web site is coming along although I'm concerned if we will be ready to launch by 4/1/08. Black Hawk Homes is soon to have the best web site ever seen by the manufactured home industry. Its only fitting that the most progressive company in the entire industry is to have the best grasp and control over available technology. Move over old school! The new school is in session! Arizona's new #1 manufactured home dealer- Black Hawk Homes! Has a nice ring to it, huh? We need to go national!

No comments:


Fun in the sun!