Powered By Blogger

Thursday, March 20, 2008

off topic

I seem to be off-topic lately on this blog. Maybe just for one day we'll come back to the point. Point is, of course, to promote Black Hawk Homes, the leading retailer for manufactured homes in Arizona. (pretty good, eh?) The new web site was supposed to launch around 4/1/08. At this point, I don't think we're going to make it. It won't be much longer, I promise. There is a lot of tedious stuff to put on there, so I know that is hindering poor Ted. We'll get it up and running though, and when we do- watch out! I am in the midst of a big campaign to increase our internet presence. Manufactured homes will be flying out of the factory when this is over! Ha! This blogging is making me tired.... I'm out. Here's one for the road- Black Hawk Homes. Arizona manufactured homes. God bless you all! : )

No comments:


Fun in the sun!