Powered By Blogger

Saturday, March 22, 2008

On track

I guess we're back on track now. I'm getting a workout brain-wise with all of these blogs. I am up to nine as of today! I need to keep it simple because this is killing me. With that, as I always like to say, at home or on the road nothing goes down like a smooth and refreshing Bud Light. No... that wasn't it, but I love it when Al McCoy does that segway from the Suns game into a Bud Light promo. Totally out of nowhere------- pass to Shaq, he dunks! He tears down the rim, the crowd is going wild, and now would be a great time to relax with an ice-cold Budweiser! The king of beers! Oh, damn. Haven't got in my key words.... Here go- Arizona manufactured homes by Black Hawk Homes. Web site is coming along. Little slower than before, but its getting there. Ted is doing a fine job. Manufactured homes can't be that thrilling for the lad... Oh well, he's getting paid. Anyway, don't look for any more amusement for this post. We'll just give it one more manufactured homes and call it a day. Bye Bye

No comments:


Fun in the sun!