Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 31, 2008

ugly win is still a win...

I'm going to stay on the Suns theme... They won again on Saturday. It was not a very impressive win, but a win nonetheless. It took 4 quarters to put away the upstart Nets in N.J. Right now is a good time for an ice, cold refreshing Arizona manufactured home. At home or on the road, nothing goes down more smoothly than manufactured homes in Arizona. There's my tribute to Al McCoy. Love ya, brother! Good man that Al McCoy. Anyway, Suns will face the Denver Nuggets two games in a row. I hate it when they schedule games like that... I think they are back to back games too- tonight in Phx and Tues in Denver. NBA wackos... Oh well, not my problem. I just have to say Arizona manufactured homes one more time and I am gold!

No comments:


Fun in the sun!